Monday, April 17, 2006

one month later

It's been a month.

So much has changed but yet so much remains the same. I miss my wife so much. I don't miss her like some of you would imagine. Just a deep sense of loss -- a void. I told someone that a part of my heart died with her. The part that I believe is reserved for her alone.

Does that make sense?

Cried a fair bit today... I pray it gets easier as time passes.

But don't get me wrong: it's not all tears. I have been busy. With work. New business ideas. Out with friends. Making new friends. Getting to know old friends better. I've spending a lot of time amongst the leaves, trying to see the garden of Eden that God has planned for me.

Jennifer told me in our last weeks together that she wanted me to "go for my dreams" that she "did not want to hold me back". Even to the extent of finding love again. She was like that, truly.

I live life now with a renewed passion, for her, for Junior and of course, myself.

Viva Jennifer!